If you want to help Fauna & Flora International (FFI) but haven’t got money to spare, there are plenty of ways for you to get involved and show your support for FFI’s work.
- Fundraise for FFI by running a marathon, cake sales or walking from Land’s End to John o’ Groats! Set up a Just Giving page and start collecting donations today! If you need any help, just email us.
- Use EveryClick to do your shopping online, select Fauna & Flora International as your chosen charity and with every search you do, FFI will receive a donation.
- Recycle your old car with Giveacar, who will sell or scrap your vehicle for free and will donate the proceeds to FFI. A great option for those moving abroad, going green or whose cars have simply served their time.
- Donate shares that you have little use for, but that we could turn into something valuable for wildlife. Contact us to find out how.
- Nominate FFI as your company’s Charity of the Year to raise awareness of FFI’s work among your colleagues and employer.
- Sign up for our free e-newsletter to receive a monthly bulletin of our latest news.
- Become a fan of Fauna & Flora International on Facebook to see images from our projects and to hear our global news as soon as it happens.
- Follow Fauna & Flora International on Twitter to let others know about the great work we’re doing.
- Subscribe to our videos on YouTube to see unique footage of FFI projects.
Much of our work is about spreading awareness of what FFI does. By doing any of the above and spreading our message to your friends, you will be showing your commitment to conservation.
Many thanks in advance for thinking of Fauna & Flora International.
If you have any comments or ideas about other ways people can help us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org