Protect the world’s most endangered species – and receive four fascinating books a year, completely free.
The new Fauna & Flora International Conservation Book Club is an exciting and innovative way to give crucial extra support to our projects around the world, while you receive an exceptional selection of books to enjoy.
With the additional regular income we raise, we can intensify our work to save species such as the majestic eastern lowland gorilla, the beautiful and charismatic snow leopard, and the tiny, breathtaking fynbos floral habitat at the southern tip of South Africa.
These precious endangered species and habitats, and many others like them, are fighting for survival. Without our urgent intervention they may be lost to us forever.
By becoming a founding member of the Fauna & Flora International Conservation Book Club, you can help us save more species from extinction and habitats from destruction, while there is still time.
As well as protecting the most endangered species and habitats, you can choose up to four fascinating titles a year from a selection of 12 books within the broad theme of conservation. The books cover everything from nature, travel and specific species to global conservation issues and personal accounts. All written by experts in their field and some chosen by fellow readers. Each one an exceptional read.
How the Fauna & Flora International Conservation Book Club works
- Become a member by deciding how much you would like to give each month (the minimum amount to join is £10 per month) to support our vital work, then email email@example.com, or call +44 (0)1223 431991.
- Your first book, a signed copy of Mountains of the Mind – a History of a Fascination by Dr Robert Macfarlane, will arrive within a few weeks for you to enjoy.
- Along with your first book you will receive a welcome pack where you can choose the next three books you would like us to send you during your first year of membership.
- Sit back and look forward to receiving one of your chosen titles every three months, whilst knowing that your money is going towards vital conservation work around the world.
If you live outside the United Kingdom please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as postage charges may apply.
Terms and conditions
- The Fauna & Flora International Conservation Book Club is a charitable donation scheme, not a commercial book club. Books are offered as benefits of your regular donation, not as products we are selling. As such we are unable to offer refunds under any circumstances.
- We are unable to exchange unwanted books, except when they have been damaged in transit. In such cases we will replace like with like if you return the original book to us with the original packaging within ten days of receiving it.
- You will receive four books per year. After you have received the first book, you will receive a new book every three months – once we have received three monthly donations since the previous book. You will not receive the next book if you cancel in the three months before it.
- If your chosen book is not available at a particular time, we will choose a suitable alternative for you.
- If you wish to receive no further books but continue your donation just let us know by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us. Your regular donation will continue until you cancel your Direct Debit.
- We reserve the right to change the conditions of this scheme and will let you know in writing if we do so.
Donations made through the Conservation Book Club are NOT eligible for Gift Aid.
For more information, please call +44 (0)1223 431991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org